Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding a study partner on skype

YY MMMM.YY MMMM. Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 73 karma
Hi guys I am a LSAT retaker. I scored 162 in the Sept LSAT. As the score is way lower then my PTs (around 172), and after asking several high scorers (over 175) they strongly suggested me to find a study partner, because having a partner will urge one to compete and avoid cutting-corners while reviewing LSAT.

As I current located in a place hard to find a LSAT buddy, I am writing this discussion to see if any one want to be my partner and discuss once per 3 day on skype (about 1 hr per time ) to go through the PTs each period.

Thanks!

Comments

• jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    I am about to start LSAT prep test next week. Since I did not start yet, I do not know if I am qualified or not. :(
  • sacha1.devenishsacha1.devenish Alum Member
    6 karma
    I wouldn't mind being your study partner , my email address is sacha1.devenish@yahoo.com
  • eric.austineric.austin Member
    6 karma
    Austinsteve2001 on skype.
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    I'm also a Dec re-taker, got a 162 in Sept, which is lower than my PTs. I've already gone through the entire 7sage material and I'm reviewing/working on my weakest points. I don't know what your time zone is, but I'd be happy to commit to Skyping an hour every three days. Send me a message if you're interested and I'll give you my Skype ID.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @jyang72 and @JosephCJameson I am also taking in Feb. I would be interested in getting a group together. Msg me if you guys are interested. Idk how to send a msg on here. LOL
  • 101 karma
    I'm taking the Feb 2015 LSAT, and I'm looking for a study partner as well. I'd be interested in a group study as well, so @tanes25, @jyang72, @JosephCJameson, if y'all are interested let me know!
  • jmkahn579jmkahn579 Free Trial Member
    64 karma
    Hi- I am retaking a 165 as well. I'd be down for study sessions! If interested please message me for the skype and email.