Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on using LR Drill package for fool proof.

ArtoriusArtorius Alum Member
edited June 2017 in Logic Games 188 karma

Hi everyone,

I just printed the PT 1-35 LG Drill package and would like to use it for the fool proof. I have the following concerns:

1) Is there any practice test(s) that is too old which we should avoid working on?

2) Is there any LG question type(s) which no longer appears on recent LSAT which we should avoid as well?

Thank you.

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10789 karma

@"Arthur K." said:
    Hi everyone,

I just printed the PT 1-35 LG Drill package and would like to use it for the fool proof. I have the following concerns:

1) Is there any practice test(s) that is too old which we should avoid working on?

No. All Logic games from previous tests are great to practice for the upcoming LSAT. Most of them are the bread and butter from which other games on newer tests are derived.

2) Is there any LG question type(s) which no longer appears on recent LSAT which we should avoid as well?

It's actually the opposite. A lot of the weird games that had only appeared once or twice are making a come back now. They are especially great for you to practice thinking on your feet as some of the newer games require you to think in this way.

I hope this helped. Good luck studying : )

• ArtoriusArtorius Alum Member
    188 karma

Hi Sami,

Thanks for the clarification.

In this way I have no worry starting from PT 1 Game 1.

10789 karma

@"Arthur K." said:
    Hi Sami,

Thanks for the clarification.

In this way I have no worry starting from PT 1 Game 1.

None at all :smiley:

10789 karma

P.S. I think the title was meant to say "question on LG drill".

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@Sami said:

It's actually the opposite. A lot of the weird games that had only appeared once or twice are making a come back now. They are especially great for you to practice thinking on your feet as some of the newer games require you to think in this way.

That's what I heard! (I haven't done recent PTs yet.) I should drill weird games more :)