Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Results seen from using Fool Proof Method on Logic Games

JayP0352JayP0352 Alum Member
in Logic Games 99 karma
Please indicate how long you've been using this method and what type of long term or short term results you've seen.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    This is how I modified my approach to the fool proof method: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy

I used this to do about the first 50 or so LGs and got very comfortable and into the -0 to -1 per section range and ultimately started doing PTs after that so I could save some for later drilling. It absolutely works and will help you develop skills more quickly versus just studying the basics since you are able to apply them consistently in your practice.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    More games = more progress. Don't forget that you'll still be doing many, many games once you start PT'ing. Ideally you should be -0–5 when going into PT mode. But improvement will come as you progress through tests (and uh, folks in the PT-only phase don't necessarily get -0 :) )
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    No we in the PT-only phase don’t, unless the last few Logic games questions of PT 69 game 4 were all D.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2015 7965 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    unless the last few Logic games questions of PT 69 game 4 were all D.
    HAHA ... Heavy emphasis on "ideally" ... I did miss 8 on the first section in which I encountered a circular game ...

I'll be shure to choose D for all the answers in the last game, thanx David 4 spoiler/tip :D