Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

University of Chicago Law's exams

combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
in General 652 karma

It's been a while guys. As I have previously announced, I will be attending the University of Chicago for law school. I was looking at some of the syllabi for some previous classes and it seems that not all courses allow for typed exams and a lot of them require handwritten exams. Now I can only see as recent as 2012 so I don't know if that has changed but what seems to be the trend nationally on this?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Try your luck on TLS. Someone will likely help you there.

Congrats again, buddy!

• combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma

@"Alex Divine" thanks bro. I am honestly nervous about starting. I am nervous about the exams because your don't really get a chance to proofread

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

You can find out outlines, I think they actually have a data bank of them at UChi. Also, don't worry. You deserve to be at a top school. You are have proven you're as smart, if not smarter, than these guys. Don't worry.

However, do practice typing quickly. For exams, haha :)

652 karma

@"Alex Divine" yeah I believe you're only given 3 hours or so and I've heard 7 to 10 pages would be considered light

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@combsni said:
    @"Alex Divine" yeah I believe you're only given 3 hours or so and I've heard 7 to 10 pages would be considered light

Don't freak yourself out, dude. You got this. Everyone has to take that same crazy exam. Work hard, study hard, and you'll do very well. I believe in you.

652 karma

@"Alex Divine" thanks man. We all find ways to perform in the clutch. I am just finally having my oh crap moment. I'm about to walk onto campus wear some of the very best will be and I count myself among them but that is still a tall order

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@combsni said:
    @"Alex Divine" thanks man. We all find ways to perform in the clutch. I am just finally having my oh crap moment. I'm about to walk onto campus wear some of the very best will be and I count myself among them but that is still a tall order

I feel you man. Sometimes it's a bit of imposter syndrome that slowly fades. Just never forget you're not there by accident. Nothing just happens!

• LsatChicLsatChic Member
    191 karma

@combsni your going to rock, All the best to you. My inspiration