Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed Me!

ShownuffShownuff Alum Member
in June 2017 LSAT 222 karma

I got no dietary restrictions, so with that said... any ideas on what food to pack 4 tomorrow's test?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Head on over to the thread created by @therealnas - people gave really good suggestions there.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Natural Valley bars, protein of some sort, and something with sugar should you need a pick me up.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

Peanut butter bread with bananas and some orange juice to wash it down with!

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited June 2017 2301 karma

Like @Sprinkles said, @therealnas has a great thread about this topic. I recommend Perfect Bars, specifically the cranberry one (least dry). They are very tasty and super healthy. Nicole Hopkins and I both had those as a snack during the break and we both got 170+. Thus, if you eat a Perfect Bar, you will definitely get a 170+. That being said, flaw questions were never my specialty so that conditional may not be 100% on the money.

• ShownuffShownuff Alum Member
    222 karma

Thanks for all the help guys! I just got back from the grocery store, and I am presently putting together my zip-lock full of 7sage treats for tomorrow -cheers everyone!