Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which course to choose?

Farabian-PlatonistFarabian-Platonist Alum Member
in General 54 karma

Good day. I've been mulling over in my mind which study course to purchase. I am stuck between purchasing Ultimate or Ultimate+. I am currently off for the summer with a lot of time on my hands. It is my hope to sit for the December LSAT. If necessary, I am able to study for long hours. I am not familiar with the LSAT at all and need some advise. Thank you.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Farabian-Platonist" said:
    Good day. I've been mulling over in my mind which study course to purchase. I am stuck between purchasing Ultimate or Ultimate+. I am currently off for the summer with a lot of time on my hands. It is my hope to sit for the December LSAT. If necessary, I am able to study for long hours. I am not familiar with the LSAT at all and need some advise. Thank you.

Welcome! :)

With 7Sage recently adding the LR Drill packets and LG Drill Bundles, I would HIGHLY recommend the Ultimate +

With the Ult+, you'll also get the question bank and many extra hard level problem sets. These are extremely valuable tools and why I think the Ult + is totally worth it.

Lastly, you have enough time to properly go through the Ult + course and that's also something to be considered.

Good luck!

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

Had I found out about 7sage before having spent well over $1000 on other prep materials, I would have certainly bought Ult+. 7Sage is by far the best value of any LSAT prep material, and if you can afford it and are willing to put in the time to make use of all its resources (as you surely are!) it's worth every cent, IMO.

• Farabian-PlatonistFarabian-Platonist Alum Member
    54 karma

Are these bundles more practice? Also, is there a specific vocabulary list that is needed to do well on the reading comprehension sections? If so, is this also included? Thank you for your response.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Are these bundles more practice? Also, is there a specific vocabulary list that is needed to do well on the reading comprehension sections? If so, is this also included? Thank you for your response.

Yes, the bundles are more practice, but they are organized practice by PT. The question bank allows you to get sets of questions based on PT, difficulty, and type. Probably my favorite feature of the Ult +

No, there is no specific vocabulary list for Reading comprehension. There is, however, tons of lessons on all difficulty levels of RC which have helped me a great deal.

edited June 2017 54 karma

@uhinberg said:
    Had I found out about 7sage before having spent well over $1000 on other prep materials, I would have certainly bought Ult+. 7Sage is by far the best value of any LSAT prep material, and if you can afford it and are willing to put in the time to make use of all its resources (as you surely are!) it's worth every cent, IMO.

Thank you for your reply. I feared that I would not have ample time to do Ultimate+ course properly. With your response and Mr. Divine's, it has assuage my fears concerning this point. Many thanks again.

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

@Farabian-Platonist: BTW, you can always buy the Ultimate now, and upgrade later. [You would, however, end up having access for less time, but you can always pay a bit extra to extend your subscription for additional months.]

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

I agree with everything that Alex has said. What you are getting for the price is unparalleled.

54 karma

Thanks for all of your input. I'm now enrolled in Ultimate+.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

Thanks for all of your input. I'm now enrolled in Ultimate+.

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!! Welcome to the SQUAD!!