Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retaking in Sept. Which 7Sage course to choose?

jonkhan094jonkhan094 Free Trial Member
in General 22 karma

Hi everyone! Happy Grey Day! Just received my score and didn't do so hot, not horrible but I want to improve by 10 points at least. I'm going to upgrade my account and purchase a course, but I was looking for help on which one to choose. I'm kind of broke at the moment and can afford the Ultimate package, or the premium package. I see little differences between the two, should I get the Ultimate at the $549 price point or would it be wiser to save some money for not much of a difference in resources with the premium package? Looking for some opinions from my fellow sagers.

Thanks everyone!
Jon

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

You can always get the starter course ($179) and upgrade as you can afford to. The ultimate + package is without a doubt your best bet due to the fact that it includes all drilling materials you'll need, tests, the logic game and LR bundles, as well as a question bank which allows you to sort questions by type, test, and difficulty.

The core curriculum is the same for all the packages, you'll just have less access to the harder drill sets, tests, and drill materials. But it wouldn't hurt to just get whatever package you can afford and begin going through the CC.