Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halfway PT?

navilsatnavilsat Alum Member
in General 96 karma

Should you do a PT to see if you have made progress halfway through the CC? Or is it better to wait until the CC has been completed fully? (I did PT 37 to see if I made any progress and feel as if I wasted it).

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@navilsat said:
    Should you do a PT to see if you have made progress halfway through the CC? Or is it better to wait until the CC has been completed fully? (I did PT 37 to see if I made any progress and feel as if I wasted it).

If you haven't gone over everything there is to learn in the CC, it doesn't make much sense to me to burn another complete PT.

I personally would wait until completing the CC.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

There's plenty of drills you can do to test where you're at. I don't think it's worth it to take a while PT, but it may not be a bad idea to take a section from a Pre-36 test if you really want to see where you're at.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27891 karma

PTs are exercises we use to learn and improve, not to gauge our progress. While they can and do serve as bellwethers, that is a side effect. Until you finish the curriculum, you will not be ready to benefit from them.

• navilsatnavilsat Alum Member
    96 karma

Thanks everyone for your advice! I really appreciate it. I should have waited before doing that one PT, and kind of regret it now.