Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recording your self while working through logic games

nnezeakwiwu21nnezeakwiwu21 Alum Member
in General 176 karma

Hi Guys,
May the LSAT be forever in your favor. I am having trouble recording myself while doing my logic games. All my efforts have been futile. Please if anyone knows of any great method or technique to use I will forever appreciate.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nnezeakwiwu21 said:
    Hi Guys,
    May the LSAT be forever in your favor. I am having trouble recording myself while doing my logic games. All my efforts have been futile. Please if anyone knows of any great method or technique to use I will forever appreciate.

Hey,

So what exactly are you having an issue with?

I use an iPhone 7+ and this Gooseneck. https://www.amazon.com/BESTEK-Gooseneck-Bedroom-Bathroom-Kitchen/dp/B00JK70KUY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1501014102&sr=8-4&keywords=iphone+gooseneck

I clip it on my desk and angle it so it's not in my way but still records what I'm writing.

• nnezeakwiwu21nnezeakwiwu21 Alum Member
    176 karma

Thank you so much for your suggestion. Just placed my order. When I try to record myself only got half of my paper

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nnezeakwiwu21 said:
    Thank you so much for your suggestion. Just placed my order. When I try to record myself only got half of my paper

:)
    Yeah, I use to balance my phone on books and other random stuff. This was the best investment I made and it's relatively cheap compared to anything I could find in Best Buy that did the same.

Good choice!