Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which PT should I start with?

10bird__10bird__ Member
in General 80 karma

I took the June 2007 diagnostic last week and got a 167 on my first attempt. Which PT should I start with if I want to be ready for the September/December LSAT??

Is it better to start with the latest PTs? Any advice would be appreciated!!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@10bird__ said:
    I took the June 2007 diagnostic last week and got a 167 on my first attempt. Which PT should I start with if I want to be ready for the September/December LSAT??

Is it better to start with the latest PTs? Any advice would be appreciated!!

First of all, congrats on such an awesome diagnostic! You definitely have the potential to score a 175+ starting out there.

I would recommend still finishing the core curriculum and learn all the proper strategies you will need to raise that 167 to where you'll ultimately want to score on test day.

You likely won't be able to improve much just doing PTs without having a solid foundation first.

If you're planning on taking September/December, you'll want to focus primarily on the newer tests when you get to PT'ing. Before you sit for the test make sure you've done most of the tests from 60-80.

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma

167 on your first attempt.. lol i hate you... but yeah you def have the potential fo ra 175+

• 10bird__10bird__ Member
    80 karma

Thanks for the feedback!! I will start focusing more on getting the foundation first before doing the PTs.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@10bird__ said:
    Thanks for the feedback!! I will start focusing more on getting the foundation first before doing the PTs.

Yeah, I mean you're in such a wonderful spot starting off that once you get the foundational stuff down, you're going to be an LSAT beast!

Good luck and congrats again!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I would say do at least from 70 and on before you sit for the exam. the ones before it you can use, but def have 70+ under your belt