Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Putting the LSAT into perspective

miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
edited December 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 180 karma
Hi everyone who will take the test tomorrow. I learned something really valuable that I need to share, that, I think, might help you have the cool and collected mindset we will need tomorrow. I was freaking out about not hitting my target score every practice test and sometimes running out of time still. I saw this test as 'succeed and have a great life' or 'don't succeed and have a terrible life in which i feel stupid.' As you can probably tell that approach would have ruined it for me.
Yesterday my 10 year old daughter had an audition for Les Miz and she rocked it. She got called back for Little Cosette and Gavroche. The audition is tomorrow morning while Im sitting taking the LSAT.
There is more to life than your score, and this exam will mean nothing very soon. My daughter getting that callback after we prepared as much as we could will always hold significance in my life and I will never forget yesterday that started with seeing a rainbow on the way to drop her off at school. The rest is history.
I refocused and am now ready for tomorrow. I will always be thankful for my four children who helped me to not overdo the studying and who help me to put things into perspective. Rock the LSAT tomorrow! Hugs and good vibes to you all!

Comments