Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best LR Drill books??

Hello all!
I am coming close to getting where I want to on my test after many trials and tribulations. I want to drill the top 3, or top 4 question types that I am missing on the LR questions over the next two weeks. The question types are flaw, MSS, NA, and PSA. I was wondering what were the best resources out there for this type of drilling. I looked at amazon and there were so many different books to choose from I wasn't sure which to pick! Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

7Sage has the best drilling materials by far, but if you're looking for a substitute in a pinch you can check out the Powerscore Drill By Type books.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Cambridge LR by question type. There are 3 volumes, but Cambridge doesn't sell them anymore, only people who already have the book and are selling it. Some sell it for a bunch of money but if you can find one for a decent price then go for that one.

Powerscore has books similar to Cambridge as well though. check their site out

• Caleb.rohr.churchCaleb.rohr.church Alum Member
    72 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    7Sage has the best drilling materials by far, but if you're looking for a substitute in a pinch you can check out the Powerscore Drill By Type books.

Where on the 7sage site are the 7sage drilling resources? I tried looking and couldn't find them. I'll see what powerscore has to offer.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@"Caleb.rohr.church" said:

Where on the 7sage site are the 7sage drilling resources? I tried looking and couldn't find them. I'll see what powerscore has to offer.

in each topic in the curriculum there are drilling problem sets. you have the starter pack, so you won't have all of them unlocked, though.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

Your drilling materials are located under each lesson as "Problem Sets." Because you have the Starter course you won't have as many drilling problem sets as say the premium, ultimate, or ultimate +

• elle_satelle_sat Alum Member
    98 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

Your drilling materials are located under each lesson as "Problem Sets." Because you have the Starter course you won't have as many drilling problem sets as say the premium, ultimate, or ultimate +

I haven't taken the plunge and purchased yet. But I'm curious as to what the drilling sets consist of? Would they be grouped questions from early PTs? Sorry if this an extremely ignorant question haha.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited August 2017 23929 karma

@elle_sat said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

I haven't taken the plunge and purchased yet. But I'm curious as to what the drilling sets consist of? Would they be grouped questions from early PTs? Sorry if this an extremely ignorant question haha.

Haha no! Not ignorant at all :)

Depends on the package you go with. For example, the Ult + comes with easy, medium, and hard drill sets for every LR question type. You also get drills grouped by PT and 4000+ questions included in the question bank which you can group by PT, type, and difficultly. In short, you're basically getting every LSAT question to potentially drill if you so choose.