Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Order fully determined Questions

StellaBlueStellaBlue Alum Member

Hi friends,

I keep having trouble with questions such as #5 section 4 on PT 72 that say something along the lines of "The order of _____ is fully determined if which one of the following is true?"

Any tips on how to solve these? I think I'm really in my own head when it comes to these questions.

Thanks!

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Personally these I am all about plug and play. I go to each answer and see how it plays out. I do it in this manner;

1.) If X has 3 rules that involve it and it says "X goes on ____" I will try that first because it is most likely to trigger all the other rules into place.

2.) Or if Y has no rules and it says "Y goes on ____" I will try this one because now I have the loose variable placed and this might help make all the other pieces fall into place.

3.) If both a restricted variable and non-restricted variable are used together I will try it. If X has 3 rules and Y has none and it says "X goes __ and Y goes ___" because this both plants the loose variable AND triggers a ton of rules.

Hope this makes sense aha

• StellaBlueStellaBlue Alum Member
    185 karma

This makes total sense! And that's helpful. It's not that I can't make the inferences from each "new" rule, I just get all jumbled up when figuring out how/where to jump in. I'll give this a try, thanks!