Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 81 RC

JDtobeeeeJDtobeeee Alum Member
edited September 2017 in General 175 karma

So I just took PT 81.. Overall got 166! Pretty happy. I have been PT-ing between 167-173. So a small drop but not that bad :)
Got -6 on RC which is lower than what I usually score. Considering all the RC stories about this PT I was expecting to do worse. But still not super happy it went down. Also the experimental I added for this PT was also an RC (took both RCs back to back for endurance) and on the experimental (older RC) I got -2

For those of you who have taken PT 81, what are your thoughts on why and how RC was (by consensus) more difficult than other RC sections? Just wondering how I should go about analyzing my work in BR of this RC section (to learn the most from this RC section! Who knows PT 82 might also have a similar RC..)

Comments

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    513 karma

PT 81 RC section is the lowest I've ever gotten.

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    513 karma

Definitely the hardest RC section in my opinion.

• JDtobeeeeJDtobeeee Alum Member
    175 karma

I'm wondering if I hadn't heard how hard it is and then just took PT 81, if my score would be different. Either way, agreed! It was pretty tough.

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

It was harder for two reasons: (1) Many people found the second passage extremely difficult; and (2) there were more abstract reasoning questions than usual. See, for example, the first passage.