Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind review right after PT or the next day?

edited September 2017 in General 54 karma

Hi! My name is Eeshan Garg. Third-year undergraduate (major: Computer Science, minors: English, Psychology) in Canada. Born and raised in India. Hoping to take the LSAT next summer and apply to Canadian and US law schools after! :) In University, I am involved with the CS Society and our Mooting Society. And I work remotely (part-time) for a tech company in California. I look forward to learning from all of my fellow 7sagers/future attorneys. ;)

I am about to take the June 2007 diagnostic and I had a couple of questions about blind review:

• Is it imperative that I do the Blind Review the same day as I took the test (right after I finish)? Would Blind Reviewing the day after I took the test be detrimental to my overall improvement in any way? I have a full course load in school + demanding part time job + 7Sage, so I am pressed for time and its a bit hard to spare 6-9 hours a day for a full-length PT and BR session.

• Also, after I have circled the questions that I am not 100% certain about, should I BR those questions on a fresh copy of the PT or on the same one that I took? What about the ones that I skipped?

I apologize if these questions have already been answered. I did a quick search on the forums and Google before posting but didn't find any satisfactory answers. It could very well be that I didn't look in the right place or maybe I am not familiar with the forums as much since I am new to 7sage. If this is a complete duplicate, it would be awesome if someone could please point me to the relevant discussion. :)

Thanks!

Comments

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

@jerryguitarist said:
    Hi! My name is Eeshan Garg. Third-year undergraduate (major: Computer Science, minors: English, Psychology) in Canada. Born and raised in India. Hoping to take the LSAT next summer and apply to Canadian and US law schools after! :) In University, I am involved with the CS Society and our Mooting Society. And I work remotely (part-time) for a tech company in California. I look forward to learning from all of my fellow 7sagers/future attorneys. ;)

I am about to take the June 2007 diagnostic and I had a couple of questions about blind review:

• Is it imperative that I do the Blind Review the same day as I took the test (right after I finish)? Would Blind Reviewing the day after I took the test be detrimental to my overall improvement in any way? I have a full course load in school + demanding part time job + 7Sage, so I am pressed for time and its a bit hard to spare 6-9 hours a day for a full-length PT and BR session.

• Also, after I have circled the questions that I am not 100% certain about, should I BR those questions on a fresh copy of the PT or on the same one that I took? What about the ones that I skipped?

I apologize if these questions have already been answered. I did a quick search on the forums and Google before posting but didn't find any satisfactory answers. It could very well be that I didn't look in the right place or maybe I am not familiar with the forums as much since I am new to 7sage. If this is a complete duplicate, it would be awesome if someone could please point me to the relevant discussion. :)

Thanks!

Hey there! Welcome to the community. I would say that BR'ing the next day can actually be beneficial to your review process. This way, you're less biased to your original answers and can evaluate each question in a somewhat fresh mindset. Along those same lines, I would recommend doing a clean copy BR. It really helps with notation as well as keeping any bias out of your review process!

Good luck!

• 54 karma

@jackigoe: Awesome! Thanks so much for your advice! I really appreciate it! :)