Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mostly Science passages

Why are most of the passages in RC science based?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@mzoodle said:
    Why are most of the passages in RC science based?

Likely because people tend to have the most trouble with those.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

because they know science gives a lot of people taking the LSAT a tough time so they give you science passages to screw with people

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

I don't think that's true. In fact I'd say it's quite the opposite, but maybe we just notice the passages we struggle with most? There's usually just one science passage per test right?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@"Mitchell-1" said:
    I don't think that's true. In fact I'd say it's quite the opposite, but maybe we just notice the passages we struggle with most? There's usually just one science passage per test right?

I think it depends on the definition of "science." If we count social science passages as science passages, I think there are about two science passages per section.

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

@akistotle said:

@"Mitchell-1" said:

I think it depends on the definition of "science." If we count social science passages as science passages, I think there are about two science passages per section.

Ooo, good point. My unconscious biases are showing...

• Mo ZubairMo Zubair Alum Member
    391 karma

I would say at most 1/4 are based on pure science. Majority are social science.

I just wish majority or may be even 00% were science and 0% based on imitations of 15th century Italian paintings. haha!