Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy Crap PT 70.

bsemb001bsemb001 Free Trial Member
in General 104 karma

Prep Test 70 really smashed me in the teeth. Timed, it demolished me. So far, during blind review, it's eating me away. I just BRed both LR sections and got a combined -13.
Only got -6 on RC timed which is odd because RC is my weakness. Haven't BRed RC or LG yet, but man, so for me, PT70 is humbling me just when I thought I was improving steadily.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@bsemb001 said:
    Prep Test 70 really smashed me in the teeth. Timed, it demolished me. So far, during blind review, it's eating me away. I just BRed both LR sections and got a combined -13.
    Only got -6 on RC timed which is odd because RC is my weakness. Haven't BRed RC or LG yet, but man, so for me, PT70 is humbling me just when I thought I was improving steadily.

It's just one test so don't let it shake your confidence. Learn all you can from it and just be happy for all the weaknesses it may have exposed. Better to have the time to work on them now then to encounter them on your real LSAT.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I've had PT's like that before. I think just about everyone who has put in lots of time into the test will tell you that they have had at least 1 off PT.

Since you main problem was LR for this test, take the questions you got wrong and of course learn from them but also make note of the ones that gave you the most issues so you can go back to them later on and review them. I did this for all PT's I took and I redid all the hard questions that gave me issues before the September test and that really helped me.

• bsemb001bsemb001 Free Trial Member
    104 karma

Y'all darealist

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

I remember crying during this one. You're not alone :'(

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

This one also kicked my butt