Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT

LSATChaosLSATChaos Alum Member
in General 65 karma

The PT's only have 4 sections, while the LSAT has 5... any suggestions on what to do? I want to take it as a real 5 section test. Thanks!

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

If you really want 5 sections, then take sections from tests you aren't planning on taking (look at lower number tests).

Of course you'll know which section is the 'experimental', but it'll still help you with endurance. You can treat your experimental sections as a test and score it when you finish all 4 sections.

• LSATChaosLSATChaos Alum Member
    65 karma

@10000019 In general, do you think it is better to do 4 or 5 sections for PT

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

Do 5 sections tests, unless you are really trying to preserve your PTs because you're either super far from your actual test date or have a long way to go to reach your goal score.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@LSATChaos said:
    @10000019 In general, do you think it is better to do 4 or 5 sections for PT

I think it's a matter of personal preference. I do 4 mainly because I'm too lazy to incorporate another test.