Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding LSAC GPA

Hey guys,

I promise i'm normally not an idiot but today I feel like one. One of my schools transcripts just hit LSAC and I'm trying to get an idea of what my LSAC GPA is. The other transcript is just from my dual enrollment years, so it's only two grades. But I can't seem to find out where to find my actual LSAC GPA. Do I need to wait until both transcripts are in for LSAC to calculate?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

No worries.

Go here -> https://os.lsac.org/Release/Apply/Transcripts/Information.aspx

On the right side there is a hyperlink to your Academic Summary Report. Click that and it will include all your info including your degree and lsac gpa.

• 316 karma

Hi! I had the same question- does anyone else have an issue where when you click on the "Academic Summary Report", it says "Transcript Analysis Data not on file?" Do you guys know what that means?

• PositivePositive Alum Member
    edited November 2017 426 karma

@Lets-Get-This-Done Did you just send your transcript to LSAC? It is likely that they have probably not finished analazying your transcript according to their own gpa calculation.

• 316 karma

@Kings Never Die I actually sent it a while back-- probably at least 3 weeks ago. How long does it usually take for them to finish analyzing the transcript?