Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just upgraded to Ultimate from Premium

in General 193 karma

So I just upgraded to the Ultimate for my last 4* weeks of study before the Dec. test. I saw my study schedule was updated, but now I feel at a loss at where to start. I bought the Ultimate for the newer PT, and I was really interested in the drills, but now there are extra videos/practices in the sections I've already completed. I really don't know where I should begin, any suggestions?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

This is a bit hard to answer, especially with only 4 weeks before your test. I would consider starting in the section where you left off and moving forward from there. Then if you feel the need to supplement a section (for instance NA/Flaw questions) then go back and do the expanded drills/videos. It also depends on how much time you have to study between now and the test.

I think it's pretty important to have a solid understanding of the entire test before you take it though, so I wouldn't risk not getting to a section because you want to spend time in stuff you've already done to a degree. You need exposure to LR question types, LG types and RC.

• 193 karma

Yes, I've worked the entire Premium level. I've done all the sections. I just wanted access to the more recent PT & explanations and drills. I didn't realize there would be additional material to the sections already completed. I started taking my drills, and I thought I would work through those and focus on my shortcomings, and go back and work through the sections with extra material on those.

• FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    edited November 2017 561 karma

It is my understanding that the Ultimate's additional CC material is just sets of "harder" questions. Nothing new to you, considering you've probably already watched videos for 4-5 star questions for the preptests that were originally available to you with premium!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@FerdaFresh said:
    It is my understanding that the Ultimate's additional CC material is just sets of "harder" questions. Nothing new to you, considering you've probably already watched videos for 4-5 star questions for the preptests that were originally available to you with premium!

Yup, that's all it is. Harder Problem Sets!

• 193 karma

Yeah, I'm working through it. Thanks everybody!