Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally reviewed my errors from PT 74

joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in December 2014 LSAT 802 karma
So far... got every "wrong" question right within seconds of scanning the answers. Had I had the same luck on test day, my score would have been low 170s... instead, high 160s. Bummed, but don't feel like sitting a 3rd time. Bah humbug.

And for anyone who remembers me raging about Han purple.. turns out I went perfect in that LR section. WORLD MAKES NO SENSE!!! ::facepalm::

Comments

• devin.balutdevin.balut Free Trial Member
    77 karma
    I still can't understand how people are checking their answers. I don't see PT74 offered anywhere and I don't see the correct answers in LSAC. Where do I find this?
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    @Devin,
    If you sit for the exam, when you receive your score you also receive the test questions as well as the credited answer choices as part of your packet on the LSAC website. It has not be published publicly yet, though it soon will be. Only those who took the test can see it right now.
    77 karma
    Thanks! Sorry to hijack your thread but within my account I'm not able to see the answers to my MC Questions/Answers. While I can see my written submission, my percentile rank and my score in separate pdfs the one for the actual answers is not there to be clicked.

Any ideas on this? I'm thinking I may never have those answers released because I took the exam in Tokyo and they may have a different copy of the test to reduce the possibilities of cheating with someone who took it in an earlier time zone. As far as I know they only release one copy of each term test. Any ideas on this?
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Do you see "Candidate Item Response Report" or IRR? That's it.

Also, if you took the test abroad (not Canada or USA) you probably took an undisclosed test, which is basically like taking a February test here in North America. You only get your score, your percent, and a receipt.
    77 karma
    Yeah I got an empty sheet in IRR. Well that sucks, but makes a lot more sense. Thanks for letting me know.

Should I expect that the released PT 74 won't correspond to the test I wrote then? I have lots of unused recent PTs, don't really wanna bother buying it unless I can check what I got wrong on the real thing.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    correct. If you took an undisclosed test it wont match... otherwise it wouldnt have been an undisclosed since this test is disclosed
  • danballinger5danballinger5 Alum Member
    198 karma
    Nice, I didn't know they had put up the correct test yet.