Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the diaper post

sillius soddussillius soddus Free Trial Member
edited December 2017 in General 47 karma

throwaway account for 'obvious' reasons lol

we've had these semi-joke, semi-serious posts before, but...

this is it. in all seriousness, I'm going to the shop later today to acquire some quality adult diapers. it's 10:20am in my time zone and I just had to go to the bathroom. no telling this won't happen tomorrow as well lolol

worst case scenario, it's going to be nice and warm through the test.

Comments

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

Well, if you're going that route, this is what you want to get your hands on:

http://www.chabotspace.org/assets/get-involved/volunteers/teen/demo-astronaut-diaper.pdf

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

You’re acting like this is a weird thing?
    I recall reading somewhere that 80% of those scoring 170+ use incontinence products during the LSAT

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@10000019

I recall reading somewhere that 80% of those scoring 170+ use incontinence products during the LSAT

Woah. Revelatory. Can you find that article?

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    edited December 2017 2983 karma

in the immortal words of Billy Madison, "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants."

LSAT translation:

Unless group 3 indicator (negate sufficient)

C ---> PP (if you are cool, then you pee your pants)

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

@10000019 said:

This.... does not seem accurate. I feel like the majority of people can focus for 2 hours without peeing

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited December 2017 13286 karma

Oh wait. I'm silly, ignore this!

• sillius soddussillius soddus Free Trial Member
    edited December 2017 47 karma

it's a bit surprising that there are some assumptions that this post is about number one! ;p

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

This is the level of commitment I expect from all 7sagers :blush:

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    edited December 2017 3279 karma

@jkatz1488 said:
    @10000019

Having trouble locating the article, but here is undeniable proof
    https://i.imgur.com/M6AeRUV.png

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@10000019 lmao

• sandypantssandypants Alum Member
    231 karma

In all seriousness though, if you didn't practice in adult diapers, I think it would be very distracting to have it on during the test, cause it's a new sensation. They don't sound particularly comfortable. Additionally, if you do pee/poo in it, then you're just sitting in your wet pee that might be come cold and uncomfortable and distracting! Wouldn't it be better to just hold it for an hour or so and run to the bathroom during the break?? Also I hear that incontinence diapers aren't meant to hold a full load of pee, so then it might soak your pants as well. I advise against this endeavor!!

• sillius soddussillius soddus Free Trial Member
    edited December 2017 47 karma

@sandypants a real advice from a user with a relevant nickname... thank you. I am glad i posted this. (all in seriousness)

• BillGreenpointBillGreenpoint Alum Member
    edited December 2017 318 karma

Dude, don't do anything (I said "do" hee)... anyway, don't do anything on test day that you haven't tried out in advance. I suggest experimenting today/tonight with different brands and both types of waste. :blush:

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Oh my God! This is exactly what I thought yesterday! 7Sage is the best!

But yea, I agree with @sandypants. I have never tried it, so I won’t.

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma

I think the moral of the story is to practice with diapers from the start.

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

I also want to point out that if any of this is actually serious, it's incredibly rude to do this to the people you're taking the test with. Imagine trying to take the most important test of your life and the person next to you not only shits themselves, but then keeps testing. I would not hesitate a call to LSAC to lodge a complaint tbh.

• NeverStopNeverStop Alum Member
    96 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:
    I also want to point out that if any of this is actually serious, it's incredibly rude to do this to the people you're taking the test with. Imagine trying to take the most important test of your life and the person next to you not only shits themselves, but then keeps testing. I would not hesitate a call to LSAC to lodge a complaint tbh.

LOL

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@10000019 said:

@jkatz1488 said:
    @10000019

HAHA!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Jonathan Wang" said:
    I think the moral of the story is to practice with diapers from the start.

If you haven't been using a catheter since day one, you're doing it all wrong. The diapers should go without saying.

This way during the break if I shotgun 2 Starbucks doubleshots, I won't have to get up and pee 6 times during section 4 and 5. :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:

@10000019 said:

@jkatz1488 said:
    @10000019

HAHA!

My friend's brother's girlfriend's cousin actually used non-adult diapers and got a 174 ... :)

• BillGreenpointBillGreenpoint Alum Member
    318 karma

So Sillius, how did you doo?

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:

@10000019 said:

This.... does not seem accurate. I feel like the majority of people can focus for 2 hours without peeing

Lol. I hope so. On a side note, we started our test very very late because of a person and I remember before the test began I had to pee pretty bad. But once the test started, I didn't remember any of that and completely forgot till I realized section 3 was done and then I couldn't wait till we were allowed to leave the desk.