Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full LSAT Flowchart

Rob_____Rob_____ Alum Member
edited July 2016 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 37 karma
Edited: 7/12/16, 2:31pm EST - Updated flowchart

Approximately a month ago I began studying for the December '16 test with with a 149 diagnostic score. After three practice tests, I'm up to 163. I'm still hoping to reach around 175 before the official test. I realized that during the fall semester I won't be able to study as much as I am over the summer, so I wanted to find some sort of map for questions I can look over to aid in practicing and refresh my memory in between any breaks from studying.

I was looking for a flowchart that mapped essentially everything on the LSAT and I couldn't find anything that had quite what I was seeking. I decided to make one on my own on draw.io and in an hour I came up with this...

Would anyone like to collaborate on a project like this?

Draw.io allows you to save the chart to your device in a .xml format, which we could share back and forth each time we make updates.

Please let me know if you're interested or if you have any feedback! I'd like the chart to be exhaustive as well as visually appealing, so any help I can get would be great.

Comments

• blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2016 3545 karma
    Omg I love this kind of... ish!! (probably shouldn't curse on a public forum)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited January 2018 11542 karma
    probably shouldn't curse on a public forum)
    @blah170blah that ship has sailed lol.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Here's a Bruce Lee flow chart I'm fond of:
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right"
    "Is someone better than you"
    "No"
    "find someone better than you"

LOVE
  • cm214998cm214998 Alum Member
    190 karma
    @"Cant Get Right"
    Wow, this is incredible for motivation. Thanks for this!!
  • BlueBellBlueBell Free Trial Member
    60 karma
    done studying hopefully so wont be much help with the flow chart but just wanted to chime in to say that I had almost the same situation 149 diagnostic, 162ish by June, ended up pushing off till September and was able to get a number of 175+ practice tests. So definitely doable by december even if youll have a bit less study time.
    goodluck.
  • leejayleeleejaylee Alum Member
    218 karma
    "Practice? We talking about practice? It's just practice. It's not a game, not a game, but practice." Something along those lines from a Hall of Famer basketball player haha.
  • Jennifer NJennifer N Member
    45 karma
    This is great! Are you still studying for the December test? I will collaborate / add to it if I can.
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Here's a Bruce Lee flow chart I'm fond of:
    <3 This is awersome
  • LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

This thread is a year old but I was wondering in anyone ever updated the flowchart? It looks pretty cool and I would like to use it. Thanks.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited December 2017 3072 karma

@LCMama2017 said:
    This thread is a year old but I was wondering in anyone ever updated the flowchart? It looks pretty cool and I would like to use it. Thanks.

I have exhaustive 'checklists' for LR and LG. They're much more streamlined and convenient than this. I'm still working on a definitive RC approach but I have something more definitive than what's on the flowchart above.

I could help out.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@goingfor99th said:

@LCMama2017 said:

I have exhaustive 'checklists' for LR and LG. They're much more streamlined and convenient than this. I'm still working on a definitive RC approach but I have something more definitive than what's on the flowchart above.

I could help out.

Hi - Just saw this. If you wouldn't mind sharing feel free to PM me or post a link to your document. Thanks so much.

• saberatisaberati Alum Member
    94 karma

@goingfor99th said:

I could help out.

I'd love to see these.

• bcallahan95bcallahan95 Alum Member
    64 karma

@goingfor99th I would like to see these as well if that's ok!

• Shawn NguyenShawn Nguyen Alum Member
    77 karma

@bcallahan95 said:
    @goingfor99th I would like to see these as well if that's ok!

Me too, please and thank you!

• supboardersupboarder Alum Member
    109 karma

@goingfor99th
    I have exhaustive 'checklists' for LR and LG. They're much more streamlined and convenient than this. I'm still working on a definitive RC approach but I have something more definitive than what's on the flowchart above

Hi I would like a copy of your checklists if you can post it or message me. Thanks.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

DM me.

• IssalawyerIssalawyer Member
    6 karma

I'm a visual and chart learner so this is heaven sent. Thank you!

• MayraSARMayraSAR Member
    20 karma

@goingfor99th hello! May I also have a copy of your flowchart? I would very much appreciate it.

• Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
    652 karma

@goingfor99th may I cop that flow chart please?

• monp0485monp0485 Member
    101 karma

Omg I love this, thank you!

• Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
    840 karma

This flow chart is so helpful! Thank you!!