Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too afraid to check my LSAT score.

FutureSportsLawyerFutureSportsLawyer Alum Member
in General 109 karma

I cannot check. I’ve tried twice and I just can’t bring myself to do it.

Comments

• Nicolas1997Nicolas1997 Member
    40 karma

As the great Shia Laboeuf once said
    JUST
    DO
    IT

• lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
    267 karma

I almost had a heart attack when i saw the email, opened it took and breath and then it said sorry, we can't show you your score until your fee waiver eligibility is determined. lol.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Like a band aid, RIP IT OFF! Or have someone look for you haha. You can do it!

• Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    edited December 2017 813 karma

I had no idea about the LSAC tweet, i got the score while i was video calling my friend on gmail and in the middle of consoling her cause she had a break up, i was so damn freaked out too. My friend had a great time watching my reaction in real time lol

• FutureSportsLawyerFutureSportsLawyer Alum Member
    109 karma

@"lsat 1101" said:
    I almost had a heart attack when i saw the email, opened it took and breath and then it said sorry, we can't show you your score until your fee waiver eligibility is determined. lol.

That’s so rude of them!!!!

• FutureSportsLawyerFutureSportsLawyer Alum Member
    109 karma

I want to wait until after my birthday. I will legitimately cancel my birthday if it’s not what I want to see

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I say just check it.. if you bombed then you can leave that shit in 2017 (well, you know what I mean, haha), if you did good then you finish 2017 with a bang!

• alizeh182alizeh182 Member
    9 karma

Me too, omg I’m so scared.

• lawschool33lawschool33 Member
    100 karma

I was at work when I got the email, and I opened it in front of my boss. I was thinking, “I hope I don’t burst into tears in front of my boss!” but I did about as well as I expected, and she was very proud of me. So all is well :) just do it!

• lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
    267 karma

@FutureSportsLawyer said:

@"lsat 1101" said:

That’s so rude of them!!!!

lol I was just like, ok, take your time, no worries!

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

I felt the same way. It took me a min before I could open it.

• PARHAM1373PARHAM1373 Free Trial Member
    67 karma

Me too, but then i decided whatever and just clicked open. Score was actually much better than i expected thankfully.
    Hope you have the same experience i had!