Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for tutor Feb 2018

kac1911A1kac1911A1 Yearly Member

Dec 2017 score 153. Hoping to break into 160s, and I think there's a good chance. The 153 was at the tail end of nearly a month of acute bronchitis, I even had to leave during LG to cough a lung up in the hallway. Thought about cancelling at the time, but was fairly sure I could regain control of my nerves to finish without complete disaster. My UG GPA & softs with even a 153 are probably enough to get me into my state school of preference.

I'm a non-trad, grad student. Please be ready to provide references and have an established credible method of receiving payment like PayPal.

Comments

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

There should be a link with a list of 7sage tutors.. I know @"Cant Get Right" is one of them. Perhaps he could help!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Here is a link to the list of 7Sage's approved tutors:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/4760/7sages-approved-tutors/p1

Good luck :)

• karenkarenkarenkaren Alum Member
    116 karma

Hi! I am not a 7sage approved tutor, but I am actually a full-time personal tutor for middle and high school students in various subjects. I just scored a 169 on the December test and I am thinking about going into LSAT tutoring also, but I haven't done LSAT tutoring yet but am keen to start.

Send me a direct message if you want to chat more.

• KayyyyyyyKayyyyyyy Free Trial Member
    346 karma

Hi! I'm a GRE/ACT test preparation tutor, and am just starting to tutor the LSAT. I scored a 176 on the LSAT. DM me if you're interested in working together!