Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February LSAT

CLambe02CLambe02 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 28 karma
This might be an odd question, and I am hoping someone on staff can shed some light on it for me. Does the February test differ from any of the other tests throughout the year? They never release the Feb. exam and I suddenly had a pang of hesitation thinking they might throw something new/different on it.

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    Have you ever done the superprep prep book? with the PT A, B, C? If I remember correctly those are Feb tests (hence ABC rather than #'s) They are just undisclosed so they can recycle for other non-disclosed tests (Sabbath/outside countries)
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2015 2116 karma
    I think the secrecy of the exam adds to the hesitation. For the most part, the Feb exam will pretty be on par with the other ones. If it was any "harder", then that wouldn't be fair for the feb test takers versus say june/oct/dec.

Ditto to what jdawg said about the super prep. Don't take it too seriously though since they were administered in the late 1990's....already 15+ years ago!
    2654 karma
    yeah my point is you can compare to the other earlier PT's (also June 07-the free one for more recent comparison) to see how it compares to disclosed tests
    2116 karma
    oh yeah! haha. Those super prep A-C's couldve easily been fair game for a June/Oct/Dec test.
    2654 karma
    Well they dont (as far as I know) recycle the Feb test into disclosed tests (cause anyone can take a Feb test and then happen to retake with the same test in June) they would only use it for other undisclosed tests that has a much less chance of crossing with those who took the Feb test (all speculative of course)
    2116 karma
    I meant in terms of difficulty haha ^