Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website Issues

JHernandezJHernandez Alum Member
edited August 2014 in Technical Problems 75 karma
Has anyone else had problems with 7Sage loading? The first couple of weeks that I used this website I had absolutely no issues whatsoever, however this week the screens are constantly trying to load and timing out. I have really enjoyed the lessons, but I am spending a lot of time waiting for the website. It is a complete motivation killer! My internet is otherwise working fine. Anyone else having issues or have any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hi @JHernandez,

What pages are you looking at when you get this issue, or is it the entire site?

I'd recommend deleting your cookies and history. If you're still experiencing issues after that, please let me know.
  • JHernandezJHernandez Alum Member
    75 karma
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The problems have been with the entire site. I have cleared my cookies and cache and will let you know if it improves. Thanks again.
  • JHernandezJHernandez Alum Member
    75 karma
    This solved the problem. Thanks!
  • Hamza-1Hamza-1 Free Trial Member
    1 karma

Same issue

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    648 karma

@"Hamza-1" said:
    Same issue

I'm so sorry for the trouble.

I tried to recreate the problem on my end but was not able to. The website loads as soon as I select different tabs or options. I am using Firefox on Windows. See the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.
    2. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    3. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!