Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website Issues

BELLA__JILBELLA__JIL Core Member
edited October 2023 in General 30 karma

The website is faulty somehow. for a couple of days now it's been giving me an error message. and it is very slow. I know it is not my laptop because i used it for other things. Someone, please let me know it is not just me.

help

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1518 karma

@BELLA__JIL said:
    The website is faulty somehow. for a couple of days now it's been giving me an error message. and it is very slow. I know it is not my laptop because i used it for other things. Someone, please let me know it is not just me.

help

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues loading the site! Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce this issue on my end. I was able to use the course without any issues, I am using Mac on Chrome.

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

2. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am here to help!