Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website issues

dmalanik527dmalanik527 Core Member

Hello,

I for some reason cannot submit any of my drills to see the answers or do blind review and I am also missing the check marks to all my classes in the syllabus.

-Darren

Comments

• same bro idek

• mlfelbergmlfelberg Alum Member
    4 karma

Same....this happened a couple weeks ago to me too. It seemed to resolve itself after awhile.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    648 karma

@dmalanik527 @mlfelberg

@"Balll LSAC yup u read that right" said:
    same bro idek

I'm so sorry for the trouble.

I tried to recreate the problem on my end but was not able to. I can see the checkmarks on the Syllabus and can submit my answers in drills without any issues for both timed and blind review sections. I am using Firefox on Windows. See the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.
    2. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    3. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!