Password (twice) *
Thanks to David’s guidance, I have been admitted to a top 20 law school (with scholarship). The Admissions Comprehensive Consulting was expensive, but worth every penny. David helped set up a payment plan that worked for me, which was awesome. Going into this process with a terrible LSAT score and average softs, I figured I would be lucky to be admitted into a small regional school.
David taught me more about writing than any class I’ve ever taken. He walked me through every aspect of the process, which made the application cycle stress free. Law school is a huge investment, and if you want to ensure you’re putting the best version of yourself out there, 7Sage consulting is a no brainer. I could not recommend his services enough!
I worked with Aaron Thier on two essays, and I highly recommend Aaron and this 7Sage service to anyone in the application process. Below are the reasons why I think you should at least try the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan on 7Sage Admissions.
1. We all spent at least six months on the LSAT, four years on our GPA, and at least a couple of years on our Resume. It is only logical that we give our Personal Statements (and other required essays) some comparable investment. Personal Statements matter a lot, as we’re all told, and the service was worth every penny. (I was eventually on the ‘Unlimited Edits for Two Essays’ plan.)
2. This whole process of applying to Law Schools was daunting. At times I felt helpless. Aaron was incredibly kind, encouraging and supportive throughout the way. It didn’t feel like I was being judged on my writing; it consistently felt like I was being helped on my writing. This mattered a lot to me.
3. The two fields of expertise that Aaron brought was incredible. Not only was his expertise as a professional writer invaluable, but his experience of reading countless other Personal Statements made it possible to put my essay in good perspective. All combined, Aaron provided clear direction of what to do, and what not to do. This aspect was something that I hadn’t really thought about before signing up.
4. The fast turnaround was great too. Aaron sent me back his edits and thoughtful comments within two days until we finalised them. This meant that we both didn’t lose momentum on the writing exercise and its content – this was important. (Having said that, please do give yourself a good two to three months to shape your essays.)
5. If you’re someone who’s not comfortable talking about yourself, then, again, you should try this service. I generally hate talking about myself in front of strangers, but hey, you have to do what you have to do, and it helped me a lot to have someone as a sounding board. In this regard, Aaron recommended a Diversity Statement topic based on my Resume in which I will be forever grateful.
Again, please try out the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan first. That’s what I did. Eventually, you’ll find yourself upgrading to the higher plans as I did. It was entirely worth it.
Thank you so much, Aaron!
ps. (I’m waiting to get results from a T14 school.)
I have already left my review, but I would like to give an update review, since I have been accepted by Harvard Law School! David has been enormously helpful throughout the whole process, and I can’t achieve this without the help of David. I’d recommend David to all of you!
I had the pleasure of working with Shamala Gallagher on two essays throughout this application process and I must say, she was absolutely amazing. Before 7 Sage I felt lost, but when Shamala came around everything somehow came together. She walked me through every aspect of my application, from supporting me in the long wait for my LSAT scores all the way through every sentence, period and comma in my personal statement. She was patient with me and never grew irritated with the dozens of substantial changes I chose to make on my essays. Without Shamala, I would not have even considered writing a diversity statement, something that I feel truly enhanced my application. She helped me put my ideas together, gave me some new ones that I would have never come up with myself and ultimately, helped me formulate a stellar personal and diversity statement.
I’ve had plenty of tutors in the past and none of them remotely compare to Shamala. She was compassionate and was always really to talk about my newest concerns. Even after the application process, she has kept in touch, asking about my admissions decisions and offering help to decide between schools. All in all, I cannot express how grateful I am to Shamala. My application would not be as strong as it is without her and for that I am eternally grateful. Anyone who gets the opportunity to work with her is truly in good hands. Many thanks to 7 Sage and especially, Shamala!
As a first-generation college student, I had little to no knowledge on how to navigate the law school admissions process. I had a lot of great ideas for my personal statement and diversity essays, but I wasn’t quite sure how to deliver those. David Busis was willing to listen to me, learn about who I am, the ideas I wanted to convey, and guided me on exactly how to do so. Thanks to his guidance, I was just accepted to Michigan, a top ten law school.
As an applicant, your mind is largely all over the map. He narrowed in on exactly what I needed to express more clearly to the admissions committee in my personal statement. I remember showing him two different diversity essays I drafted and him giving me his honest feedback that one sounded more genuine than the other. I guarantee you—he won’t only look at your essay for grammar or structure, but he will be an amazing resource for how the admissions committee will respond to what you have to say. This, in itself, has tremendous value.
I cannot express how grateful I am to David. Not only was David accessible, but he was flexible-willing to set up phone calls or simply respond with feedback via email when I couldn’t make time during my workday. My biggest struggle was condensing my story into a concise essay. Serving as a fresh pair of eyes, David knew exactly what was extraneous and where to cut. I cannot recommend 7Sage & David enough. If you’re considering using 7Sage, I would do so without hesitation.
I had the pleasure of working with Sarah on both my PS and DS (Unlimited Editing for both) and am so thrilled with how both essays came out! Sarah was extremely personable, professional, attentive and thorough during each round of revisions and would know just the right comments and questions to leave to further develop an element in the essay. Upon first working with her, I made it known I had a very small window of time to have my essays ready to go and she went above and beyond to help ensure I could have polished essays ready to send with my applications, within my timeline. All together my PS took just over a week to finalize and my DS, 6 days! I never thought I would find writing my PS and DS to be enjoyable but somehow Sarah managed to ease my fears and really allowed me to find my voice to be able to tell a story I’d be proud of. Many thanks 7Sage and especially, Sarah Cohen!
You must be logged in to post a comment. You can get a free account here.