Password (twice) *
Thanks to David’s guidance, I have been admitted to a top 20 law school (with scholarship). The Admissions Comprehensive Consulting was expensive, but worth every penny. David helped set up a payment plan that worked for me, which was awesome. Going into this process with a terrible LSAT score and average softs, I figured I would be lucky to be admitted into a small regional school.
David taught me more about writing than any class I’ve ever taken. He walked me through every aspect of the process, which made the application cycle stress free. Law school is a huge investment, and if you want to ensure you’re putting the best version of yourself out there, 7Sage consulting is a no brainer. I could not recommend his services enough!
I worked with Aaron Thier on two essays, and I highly recommend Aaron and this 7Sage service to anyone in the application process. Below are the reasons why I think you should at least try the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan on 7Sage Admissions.
1. We all spent at least six months on the LSAT, four years on our GPA, and at least a couple of years on our Resume. It is only logical that we give our Personal Statements (and other required essays) some comparable investment. Personal Statements matter a lot, as we’re all told, and the service was worth every penny. (I was eventually on the ‘Unlimited Edits for Two Essays’ plan.)
2. This whole process of applying to Law Schools was daunting. At times I felt helpless. Aaron was incredibly kind, encouraging and supportive throughout the way. It didn’t feel like I was being judged on my writing; it consistently felt like I was being helped on my writing. This mattered a lot to me.
3. The two fields of expertise that Aaron brought was incredible. Not only was his expertise as a professional writer invaluable, but his experience of reading countless other Personal Statements made it possible to put my essay in good perspective. All combined, Aaron provided clear direction of what to do, and what not to do. This aspect was something that I hadn’t really thought about before signing up.
4. The fast turnaround was great too. Aaron sent me back his edits and thoughtful comments within two days until we finalised them. This meant that we both didn’t lose momentum on the writing exercise and its content – this was important. (Having said that, please do give yourself a good two to three months to shape your essays.)
5. If you’re someone who’s not comfortable talking about yourself, then, again, you should try this service. I generally hate talking about myself in front of strangers, but hey, you have to do what you have to do, and it helped me a lot to have someone as a sounding board. In this regard, Aaron recommended a Diversity Statement topic based on my Resume in which I will be forever grateful.
Again, please try out the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan first. That’s what I did. Eventually, you’ll find yourself upgrading to the higher plans as I did. It was entirely worth it.
Thank you so much, Aaron!
ps. (I’m waiting to get results from a T14 school.)
I have already left my review, but I would like to give an update review, since I have been accepted by Harvard Law School! David has been enormously helpful throughout the whole process, and I can’t achieve this without the help of David. I’d recommend David to all of you!
Brian’s work for Edit Once is professional and excellent. Helped me to get into the targeted law school! Thank you!
I worked with Kristen through the Unlimited Editing process for my Personal Statement. I was very hesitant at first to spend the money, but seeing the before and after of my PS has solidified my decision that this was a good choice. Kristen did an amazing job helping me perfect my PS in order to make it flow much more coherently. I am applying to schools this cycle, and I am so happy to have an amazing PS to provide them so that I can focus my time on the LSAT. If you are on the fence about purchasing this package, I would say it is absolutely a worthwhile investment!
@Sarah Cohen is AMAZING. I worked with her on my personal statement and recently received the final edited copy which put a huge smile on my face. I am re-applying this cycle and feel SO much better about my personal statement this time around. It is much more cohesive, personal, and focused. Sarah spent weeks getting to know me and finding strong points to focus my statement on. She was able to extract the most meaningful points and help me craft a statement that not only show cases to the Admissions committee who I am but why I want to go to law school, and why I would be a great candidate at these schools. She always responded within a timely manner, and her honest criticism really helped me craft my story. I can’t recommend her enough — outside of her expertise she’s just a straight up nice person and extremely easy to talk to. I believe if I had went to her for help during the first time I applied I would have had a much better chance. THANK YOU SARAH!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment. You can get a free account here.