Password (confirm) *
I worked with Aaron Thier on two essays, and I highly recommend Aaron and this 7Sage service to anyone in the application process. Below are the reasons why I think you should at least try the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan on 7Sage Admissions.
1. We all spent at least six months on the LSAT, four years on our GPA, and at least a couple of years on our Resume. It is only logical that we give our Personal Statements (and other required essays) some comparable investment. Personal Statements matter a lot, as we’re all told, and the service was worth every penny. (I was eventually on the ‘Unlimited Edits for Two Essays’ plan.)
2. This whole process of applying to Law Schools was daunting. At times I felt helpless. Aaron was incredibly kind, encouraging and supportive throughout the way. It didn’t feel like I was being judged on my writing; it consistently felt like I was being helped on my writing. This mattered a lot to me.
3. The two fields of expertise that Aaron brought was incredible. Not only was his expertise as a professional writer invaluable, but his experience of reading countless other Personal Statements made it possible to put my essay in good perspective. All combined, Aaron provided clear direction of what to do, and what not to do. This aspect was something that I hadn’t really thought about before signing up.
4. The fast turnaround was great too. Aaron sent me back his edits and thoughtful comments within two days until we finalised them. This meant that we both didn’t lose momentum on the writing exercise and its content – this was important. (Having said that, please do give yourself a good two to three months to shape your essays.)
5. If you’re someone who’s not comfortable talking about yourself, then, again, you should try this service. I generally hate talking about myself in front of strangers, but hey, you have to do what you have to do, and it helped me a lot to have someone as a sounding board. In this regard, Aaron recommended a Diversity Statement topic based on my Resume in which I will be forever grateful.
Again, please try out the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan first. That’s what I did. Eventually, you’ll find yourself upgrading to the higher plans as I did. It was entirely worth it.
Thank you so much, Aaron!
ps. (I’m waiting to get results from a T14 school.)
Thanks to David’s guidance, I have been admitted to a top 20 law school (with scholarship). The Admissions Comprehensive Consulting was expensive, but worth every penny. David helped set up a payment plan that worked for me, which was awesome. Going into this process with a terrible LSAT score and average softs, I figured I would be lucky to be admitted into a small regional school.
David taught me more about writing than any class I’ve ever taken. He walked me through every aspect of the process, which made the application cycle stress free. Law school is a huge investment, and if you want to ensure you’re putting the best version of yourself out there, 7Sage consulting is a no brainer. I could not recommend his services enough!
I have already left my review, but I would like to give an update review, since I have been accepted by Harvard Law School! David has been enormously helpful throughout the whole process, and I can’t achieve this without the help of David. I’d recommend David to all of you!
I had the help of Brian Booker who helped me with my personal statement and diversity statement. Content wise, my first draft (which I wrote myself) and the final draft (with the help of Brian) were similar. However, the narration, the storytelling, was much more coherent and captivating for the latter. Throughout the entire process, Brian asked me critical questions which helped shape my essay. Some important contents were included solely because of those questions. I had some doubts with 7sage admissions in the beginning, because the editors are not necessarily former admission officers. But I can now say that there needs to be no such worries, because Brian’s expertise in writing and knowledge of what needs to be in personal statement and diversity statement were enough to make me tell the best version of my story. With his help, I got accepted to UVA, with below 25% LSAT and 50-75% GPA. I recommend Brian, and 7sage admissions with my full support!
I had the privilege of having Brian Booker as my advisor for my law school application process. He is a great listener and a wonderful coach. He helped me with his constructive and analytical feedback and encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone. I am a mature student with transcripts from three countries. Although guiding me through transcript processing and dealing with LSAC is not his primary responsibility, Brian was very helpful during the challenging process. Without Brian’s training, critical feedback, support, and encouragement I would not be successful in my endeavor.
I thank David and his team for the amazing assistance. David stepped in for Brian when Brian had to attend some personal matters. David was always available for me when I had questions.
Thank you 7Sage!
What can I say? Brian is my dude! He helped me craft an exceptional application that told my story in an eloquent way. My PS showed depth, insightfulness, and communicated my character very well after multiple edits! My GPA is below 3.0 and I have a LSAT score below the 75th percentile to the school I was accepted to. I’m in at a T-10 and couldn’t be happier! Brian’s response time was always within a few hours. I purchased the Comprenshive Package. If you want to build a coherent application with a compelling narrative, 7sage Admissions is the way to got! My cycle is not over yet and I think I need to add a few more stars for the service I received because five isn’t going to cut it!
Brian Booker did an excellent job helping me with the essays related to my applications. I was admitted to the part time law program at Georgetown University Law Center with his help. I highly recommend the services offered by Brian Booker and 7Sage.
I had a fantastic experience working with Brian Booker and 7Sage. I am 10 years removed from undergrad, so the application process was daunting. I purchased the 7sage comprehensive package and never regretted it. Brian coached me in strategy and diligently edited draft after draft of my personal statement. His feedback and tough love was always spot on. As a result I was admitted to my first choice school and offered a substantial scholarship. I highly recommend 7sage and Brian. The service is well worth the investment.
I worked with Brian Booker and could not recommend him enough! With his help refining my essay, I was accepted to Yale. Brian was thoughtful, responsive, and skillful! Thank you so much, Brian!
Having worked with David, Kurt, and Kristen was absolutely more than anything I could have imagined. Kurt’s insights and clarity of writing were beyond what I can put into words. With his help, I have been accepted do Duke where I will enroll. I seriously cannot recommend them and their services enough!
I honestly can’t recommend this service enough. As someone with limited writing experience, every aspect of the application process was challenging. Thanks to Brian’s guidance, I had a much easier time than I could ever have hoped for. Brian helped me express my ideas in a clear, cohesive, and engaging manner, all while ensuring that I maintained creative control. In addition, he was always quick to respond and receptive to my concerns. The best compliment I can give is that Brian turned what should have been a stressful and unpleasant process into a rather enjoyable one. Definitely worth every penny!
David is such a fantastic editor. Seeing his edit is like seeing someone magically solving a rubix cube in an unbelievably short span of time. He can really help you draft a clean, refined and structured essay and can give you specific advice on where to revise and what to revise. Without David and other editors, I am unsure of how my personal essay along with many optional essays would have turned out. I really loved how each of my essay looked after his final edit and was convinced that these essays would work.
You must be logged in to post a comment. You can get a free account here.