Password (twice) *
Thanks to David’s guidance, I have been admitted to a top 20 law school (with scholarship). The Admissions Comprehensive Consulting was expensive, but worth every penny. David helped set up a payment plan that worked for me, which was awesome. Going into this process with a terrible LSAT score and average softs, I figured I would be lucky to be admitted into a small regional school.
David taught me more about writing than any class I’ve ever taken. He walked me through every aspect of the process, which made the application cycle stress free. Law school is a huge investment, and if you want to ensure you’re putting the best version of yourself out there, 7Sage consulting is a no brainer. I could not recommend his services enough!
I worked with Aaron Thier on two essays, and I highly recommend Aaron and this 7Sage service to anyone in the application process. Below are the reasons why I think you should at least try the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan on 7Sage Admissions.
1. We all spent at least six months on the LSAT, four years on our GPA, and at least a couple of years on our Resume. It is only logical that we give our Personal Statements (and other required essays) some comparable investment. Personal Statements matter a lot, as we’re all told, and the service was worth every penny. (I was eventually on the ‘Unlimited Edits for Two Essays’ plan.)
2. This whole process of applying to Law Schools was daunting. At times I felt helpless. Aaron was incredibly kind, encouraging and supportive throughout the way. It didn’t feel like I was being judged on my writing; it consistently felt like I was being helped on my writing. This mattered a lot to me.
3. The two fields of expertise that Aaron brought was incredible. Not only was his expertise as a professional writer invaluable, but his experience of reading countless other Personal Statements made it possible to put my essay in good perspective. All combined, Aaron provided clear direction of what to do, and what not to do. This aspect was something that I hadn’t really thought about before signing up.
4. The fast turnaround was great too. Aaron sent me back his edits and thoughtful comments within two days until we finalised them. This meant that we both didn’t lose momentum on the writing exercise and its content – this was important. (Having said that, please do give yourself a good two to three months to shape your essays.)
5. If you’re someone who’s not comfortable talking about yourself, then, again, you should try this service. I generally hate talking about myself in front of strangers, but hey, you have to do what you have to do, and it helped me a lot to have someone as a sounding board. In this regard, Aaron recommended a Diversity Statement topic based on my Resume in which I will be forever grateful.
Again, please try out the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan first. That’s what I did. Eventually, you’ll find yourself upgrading to the higher plans as I did. It was entirely worth it.
Thank you so much, Aaron!
ps. (I’m waiting to get results from a T14 school.)
I have already left my review, but I would like to give an update review, since I have been accepted by Harvard Law School! David has been enormously helpful throughout the whole process, and I can’t achieve this without the help of David. I’d recommend David to all of you!
Working with Aaron Their and Scott Jones has been an experience that is second to none. I found the law school application process to be quite daunting. My application faced several obstacles (I have a decent LSAT score and really bad GPA). Before joining 7sage I felt like I was alone in the dark. Aaron and Scott helped turn the light on. Scott helped me narrow down a list of safety, target, and reach schools that complemented my LSAT score and GPA. While Aaron, helped me with all of my essays (I came to 7sage with a personal statement rough draft). First, we went back and forth revising and editing my personal statement until it got to a point I was satisfied with. Next, we tackled all necessary addenda. Lastly, he helped me brainstorm, revise, and edit an optional essay “why x” for each school on my list. The biggest thing I took away from 7sage was a feeling of comfort. Not only did I feel like I was able to connect with Aaron and Scott on a human level but I also felt a personal investment from them both. My emails were always answered the same day. It did not matter if it was a weekend Aaron always assisted me with essay revisions and edits, while Scott was constantly there for questions and unbiased feedback. Aaron and Scott’s expertise, response time, and ability to show a personal investment in me made my experience with 7sage unparalleled. The law school admission process can be a difficult mountain to climb. If you are a “splitter” like myself, I highly recommend letting the 7sage admissions consulting package help lighten the load. Looking forward to seeing what this application cycle has in store for me. 10/10 would recommend. Worth every penny.
I worked with Lulu to get some editorial help on my personal statement with the “edit once” option. Her feedback was so helpful that I signed up for another “edit once” session with Lulu, this time to work on one of my optional essays! She’s wonderful, meticulous, detail-oriented, and genuine.
I can’t say enough great things about working with Meghann Banacki and Aaron Thier. The guidance that was extended and the genuinely collaborative nature of the admissions consulting experience was beyond what I could have hoped for. At the beginning, Meghann helped me narrow down a school list that was consistent with my GPA, LSAT score, and interests. As a “splitter” (high LSAT, low GPA) for many of the schools I was looking at applying to, it was helpful to have Meghann on my side explaining what an admissions team takes into consideration and in what cases a GPA addendum would be necessary. She also provided feedback on my written materials and gave pointers from an admissions perspective when necessary.
Working with Aaron was fantastic. He consistently provided fast (and when I say fast, I mean frequently less than 24 hours) feedback that was thoughtful and prompted me to consider what direction I wanted to take my essays. When I was searching for a synonym, or a way to describe something that I could not quite articulate, Aaron was always willing to help discuss options, leading my essays to evolve into works of writing I am incredibly proud of. Not only was the information provided by Aaron invaluable to my law school admissions journey, but he also is the type of person who is enjoyable to converse with, often on a daily basis, despite the challenges faced by the Covid-19 pandemic and the fact that he was working from home with two young children during the duration of my admissions consulting experience. His demeanor remained consistently positive and engaged through our entire time working together, and I had many laughs from tangential email discussions that arose. I do not think it would have been possible to finish all of my written application materials and submit all of my applications before October 1 of the cycle had it not been for my collaboration with Aaron. On top of being an amazing writer and providing insightful feedback, Aaron was the accountability partner I didn’t know I needed going into the law school admissions process.
Thank you, Meghann and Aaron!
You must be logged in to post a comment. You can get a free account here.