Password (confirm) *
Thanks to David’s guidance, I have been admitted to a top 20 law school (with scholarship). The Admissions Comprehensive Consulting was expensive, but worth every penny. David helped set up a payment plan that worked for me, which was awesome. Going into this process with a terrible LSAT score and average softs, I figured I would be lucky to be admitted into a small regional school.
David taught me more about writing than any class I’ve ever taken. He walked me through every aspect of the process, which made the application cycle stress free. Law school is a huge investment, and if you want to ensure you’re putting the best version of yourself out there, 7Sage consulting is a no brainer. I could not recommend his services enough!
I worked with Aaron Thier on two essays, and I highly recommend Aaron and this 7Sage service to anyone in the application process. Below are the reasons why I think you should at least try the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan on 7Sage Admissions.
1. We all spent at least six months on the LSAT, four years on our GPA, and at least a couple of years on our Resume. It is only logical that we give our Personal Statements (and other required essays) some comparable investment. Personal Statements matter a lot, as we’re all told, and the service was worth every penny. (I was eventually on the ‘Unlimited Edits for Two Essays’ plan.)
2. This whole process of applying to Law Schools was daunting. At times I felt helpless. Aaron was incredibly kind, encouraging and supportive throughout the way. It didn’t feel like I was being judged on my writing; it consistently felt like I was being helped on my writing. This mattered a lot to me.
3. The two fields of expertise that Aaron brought was incredible. Not only was his expertise as a professional writer invaluable, but his experience of reading countless other Personal Statements made it possible to put my essay in good perspective. All combined, Aaron provided clear direction of what to do, and what not to do. This aspect was something that I hadn’t really thought about before signing up.
4. The fast turnaround was great too. Aaron sent me back his edits and thoughtful comments within two days until we finalised them. This meant that we both didn’t lose momentum on the writing exercise and its content – this was important. (Having said that, please do give yourself a good two to three months to shape your essays.)
5. If you’re someone who’s not comfortable talking about yourself, then, again, you should try this service. I generally hate talking about myself in front of strangers, but hey, you have to do what you have to do, and it helped me a lot to have someone as a sounding board. In this regard, Aaron recommended a Diversity Statement topic based on my Resume in which I will be forever grateful.
Again, please try out the basic ‘Edit Once’ plan first. That’s what I did. Eventually, you’ll find yourself upgrading to the higher plans as I did. It was entirely worth it.
Thank you so much, Aaron!
ps. (I’m waiting to get results from a T14 school.)
I have already left my review, but I would like to give an update review, since I have been accepted by Harvard Law School! David has been enormously helpful throughout the whole process, and I can’t achieve this without the help of David. I’d recommend David to all of you!
When I started the law school admissions process, I could never have imagined that I would be accepted to 13 excellent law schools, the majority of them in the T14! Working with David Busis and Christie Belknap from 7Sage was wonderful. Their thoroughness, patience and constant support helped me outperform the numbers. Thanks to 7Sage, I will be attending a T5 law school this fall with a scholarship! I highly recommend this company to anyone starting out on their law school admissions journey. Thanks for everything, 7Sage!
I am an international student that had zero information/support regarding the admission process. I simply could not have done it without Brian Booker. Not only is he an excellent writer that made the quality of my essays and applications beyond what I expected, but he also helped me repeatedly with every single thing that came up from the beginning to the very end. He was very responsive, understood what I wanted to say, and respectful. What I liked the most was that I could feel that he was sincerely willing to help me and genuinely wishing the best for me. Thus, I was able to trust him. He was also very patient with me even in times that I was panicking and his words of advice and support really helped me stay calm and focused. On top of that, since 7 Sage has a big pool of professionals and experts from all over the world, whenever I needed advice for different matters, Brian was able to get me connected to them. All in all, I am so thankful I chose to work with 7Sage and Brian, because I would have been so lost without them. I am super excited to be attending my dream school next week. Thank you for helping me throughout every single step toward my dream Brian!
I worked with Brian Booker and David Busis on my applications. The quantity and quality of consulting exceeded all of my expectations. My final application materials turned out genuine and articulate. I had all encompassing support throughout the stresses of the application cycle. Every interaction was easy and of great help. It was an unbelievable privilege to work with them during such a pivotal point in my life. I cannot speak highly enough about these consultants and 7sage. I’ll be attending a top 3 law school in the fall.
You must be logged in to post a comment. You can get a free account here.