Hey all, I'm a 27M and I'm averaging around 153 which is not good enough for my target school. I could use some work in all sections. Seeking a person or group of patient and focused people to work with. My goal is to take the April 2022 LSAT.

I can be flexible with my schedule so just PM me if you are interested, friendly, and patient. Good vibes only.

0

4 comments

  • Tuesday, Dec 21, 2021

    Iam interested.

    1
  • Tuesday, Dec 28, 2021

    i'm in!

    0
  • Monday, Dec 27, 2021

    I am interested.

    0
  • Wednesday, Dec 22, 2021

    I am interested in studying together. I'm taking either Feb or Mar LSAT and started a discord page to facilitate a study group. It's just me and another person, we are starting to do full PT's and BR them

    0
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?