User Avatar
•

Edited Tuesday, Aug 18

🙃 Confused

September LSAT - ????

Hi all, I got an email saying I am registered for the September LSAT, but I didn't sign up for this, nor did I pay for it.... has anyone else gotten similar emails? Are they doing this for all August LSAT takers?

7

11 comments

  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    i am signed up for sept and havent gotten an email...

    5
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @SeanStrauss thats wild

    2
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @SeanStrauss same... it's making me anxious bc i've taken it last year and usually they send emails about registering for the availability window but i haven't gotten anything this year yet...

    3
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @SeanStrauss same, what should we do?

    2
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @SeanStrauss I just got an email about an hour ago about the September test. You should be able to check your availability status in the LSAC JD Services account.

    2
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    LSAC just cleared up the issue! It was a mistake email!

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    I signed up for the August and October LSAT. I would just confirm on your LSAC account. It’s probably just a bug.

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Someone either added people taking the lsat in other months to the list to pull from or clicked on something wrong when selecting who the send the email to. If it doesn't say you're registered for September on lsac.org, there's no reason to think you somehow are signed up when you aren't.

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Same!

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 18

    Omg I received the same email despite being registered for October!! I don’t know what’s going on

    1
    Tuesday, Aug 18

    @Elecoo Maybe it's some sort of glitch

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?