Hi everyone! I've been looking through some posts and see tutoring sessions for the LSAT but I am more interested in having someone with experience in what admissions want to read over my personal statement and a couple "Why X School" essays for my top schools. I also need an affordable hourly rate plz, I work full time and pay for everything on my own and this whole process is already so expensive haha. Does anyone on here do this or able to point me to someone that does?

4

7 comments

  • Tuesday, Aug 25

    Hi! I highly recommend RJlsattutor! (https://7sage.com/discussion/profile/RJlsattutor) I’ve been working with him for a few months and he’s been amazing and really helpful throughout the process. He’s very knowledgeable about the law school application process, super flexible with scheduling, and has really reasonable rates compared to a lot of other options. Definitely worth reaching out to him!

    2
    RJlsattutor Independent Tutor
    Tuesday, Aug 25

    @kyahseals16 Thanks for the mention! For anyone interested, I offer a free 15-minute application consultation to talk through where you are in the process and what kind of support would be most useful.

    Feel free to message me if you'd like to connect!

    3
  • Tuesday, Aug 25

    Also looking for this!

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 25

    Same here!

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 25

    Me too

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 25

    I also would appreciate help on this pls

    1
  • Edited Thursday, Aug 27

    I'm a writer by profession and I've been doing PS reviews for people here and there on 7sage over the past two weeks. I've written about 5 essays total for my application so here's some things I recommend:

    • Check out law school podcasts, especially by deans, online

    • Read books on writing and articles on making PS, again by deans online

    • Go to a law school's free sessions and workshops on admissions materials. I attended one and am booked for another soon.

    • 7sage PS workshop if you can afford it, like when they have a promo.

    0
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?