Im taking the October LSAT. When do I do the argumentative writing? is it available to do after the exam or only before?
1
Im taking the October LSAT. When do I do the argumentative writing? is it available to do after the exam or only before?
5 comments
You can take it after! Just make sure you take it before score release day. I’ve chosen a day that I don’t work and put it in my schedule so I’ll stick to it and it’ll have plenty of time to be approved before release day.
how long after the test can you take it? when is October release day?
Score release day is October 28th, I'm not sure when it closes but I'd take it as soon as possible after the exam, it should take a couple days for it to be approved. I'm going to do mine on the 14th since it's Thanksgiving right after the test.
Anyone know how long after the test you have to take it?
I am taking October exam as well. I plan on taking the argumentative writing after the exam.