Hi everyone! My name is Nicolas and I'm here to help you reach your LSAT goals. I recently scored a perfect 180 on the August 2026 LSAT (screenshot below), and my initial diagnostic score was a 158. As I launch my independent tutoring practice, I am looking to take on a few students at a rate of $50/hour.

What I bring to the table:

  • Perfect 180 Mastery: I know the test like the back of my hand, and I have months of experience with different study strategies and unique LR/RC approaches.

  • Tailored Strategy: Whether you are struggling to grasp RC passages, need to improve timing, or are stuck making the same number of errors on every LR section, we will pinpoint and correct your weak points.

  • Affordable Coaching: Same service offered by any major test prep company, at a fraction of the cost!

Who this is for:

  • Students currently stuck in the 150s or 160s looking to break into the 170s.

  • Students plateauing and unsatisfied with their prep test results.

  • Beginners who want to build excellent LSAT strategies from the beginning.

Here are some things I will be focusing on in my tutoring sessions:

  • Tweaking your approach to LR and RC questions to reduce errors and improve timing.

  • Reviewing mistakes and building a wrong answer journal that actually helps you improve.

  • Good study strategies in general, pacing, and a study schedule that works for you.

  • Encouraged independent reading (no one says this, but the LSAT is a reading test, and as such, we must practice reading!)

About me: I am a Cornell senior, veteran debater, and coffee fiend with passions for Middle Eastern history and literature.

If you are interested, please comment below or DM me for a free consultation! I look forward to working together.

21

76 comments

  • Monday, Sep 21

    Hi Nicolas! I’d definitely be interested in setting up a consultation with you! I’m currently scoring in the 150s–160s and taking the October LSAT (and another administration if needed), so some one-on-one help breaking into the 170s would be beyond helpful.

    Also, as a freelancer myself, I respect the hustle lol congrats on the 180 and on starting your own tutoring practice! I’ll send you a DM as well :)

    2
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Sep 21

    DM’ed you!

    2
  • Yesterday

    Interested!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Yesterday

    DM'ed

    1
  • 3 days ago

    Interested

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    3 days ago

    DMed

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 29

    I see your booked until after nov is there a way that I can get in after or will you make a post after nov ?

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 29

    Hi Corey, I'll be making a new post around the end of October

    1
    Tuesday, Sep 29

    Not to pester, but is there anyway to keep up with you without constantly checking the forum i don’t want to miss you 😭.

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 29

    I'm interested!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    3 days ago

    Messaged you

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    Hey! I would love to schedule a session if you have time!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    DM'ed

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    Hello, I'm interested!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    DM'ed

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    Hi, I’m taking the October test and in interested

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    Hi Aisha, I'm not currently taking on new students for the October exam, but if you plan to take it later then please DM me.

    2
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    interested! taking the October test so it would be on a shorter timeline.

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Sep 23

    Sent you a message

    1
  • Edited Wednesday, Sep 23

    Hi Nicolas! I'm very interested in setting up a consultation. I'm taking the November test and would love to set up a few sessions.

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Wednesday, Sep 23

    DM'ed!

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Interested.

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Interested

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    I'm interested

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Interested!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    I'm interested

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    hello I am interested :)

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed you!

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Hi Nicolas interested as well

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Interested please and thanks!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed!

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Intrested! Thank you!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed you

    1
  • Tuesday, Sep 22

    Hi! I'm interested as well. I'm scheduled to take the LSAT in October.

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed

    1
  • Monday, Sep 21

    Hi Nicholas! I am interested in your tutoring program. I am planning on taking the November test!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    DM'ed!

    1
  • Monday, Sep 21

    I am interested!

    1
    Monday, Sep 21

    Currently testing around 160 looking to get high 160's-low 170's for October and possibly November LSAT.

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Sep 21

    I DM'ed you!

    1
  • Monday, Sep 21

    Interested!

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Sep 21

    DM'ed!

    1
  • Monday, Sep 21

    Hi Nicolas, I am also interested in your service

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Sep 21

    DM'ed

    1
  • Monday, Sep 21

    I’m interested ! Would totally love to jump on an intro call.

    1
    NicolasJ-SirGawain Independent Tutor OP
    Monday, Sep 21

    DM'ed!

    1

Confirm action

Are you sure?