I was in the process of taking another daily PT, when I noticed that the dark mode while testing was changed from the normally darker shade of blue, to a fully black interface. My eyes are pretty accustomed to the former while using a blue light filter, but they generally became strained fairly quickly from reading white text from a fully black background, which is what I experienced while testing.
Could we have the option of using the previous dark mode restored, or made available again through a toggle if this black interface is to be the new standard?
6
2 comments
Feedback noted. This was intentional to match the white-on-black mode that you'll see in LawHub. 7Sage's dark mode was confusing to some users who didn't realize that this is not available during a real test in LawHub / on test day. But it seems maybe the demand for regular dark mode, despite not having it available on test day, is strong.
Experiencing this as well - my interface switches back to the classic blue after submitting a question during drills, before then reverting to black/white when moving to the next question. Perhaps a bug?