Another hyper-specific question lol, but about a year ago I used a different prep company a lot. I switched over to 7sage earlier this year and have loved it. However, a lot of my PTs show up as "60% fresh" etc., etc., and I didn't know if it were counting drills/sections I did with the other company, which is of course also connected to Lawhub. This is no big deal for me if this is the case, b/c I'm pretty sure I've forgotten those questions. Just wanted to know though

1

1 comments

  • AgnesAlojado Student Services
    Friday, Sep 25

    @BillyTheKidd02 Only full-length PrepTests from LawHub are automatically imported into 7Sage when you use the auto-import option on your import page. Any drills or sections you did with another prep company aren't counted here, and the "% fresh" indicator only reflects questions completed within 7Sage or full PTs imported from LawHub.

    Hope this clears things up! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?