I took the April + August LSATs but my highest was a 155 in August. RC was hella tough which led to the lower score I believe. I'm looking for a tutor that charges at or below $40/hour as that's all I can afford at the moment. My biggest issues are flaw, weaken/strengthen, conditional reasoning, NA, and phen-hypothesis according to 7Sage's analytics. For RC, I'm a non native speaker but I got my average from a -14 to around -7. However it looks like my RC isn't too solid either because a science passage in August singlehandedly ruined my score.
Also, I'm currently scheduled both for October + November and I plan on taking both.
Thanks!
1
2 comments
If you’re still looking for a tutor, I do offer one-on-one tutoring and a free consultation where we can talk through your current score and goals.
You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8
More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.
Hi! I can absolutely help you as I’ve been stuck at those scores during my LSAT journey! If interested, schedule a free 30 minute Zoom consultation with me at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)