I'm looking to meet with a tutor about once a week (virtually, evenings or weekends PT) before the November 2026 LSAT, (~6 sessions). My last score was a 162 and my goal is to break into the 170s. Focus would be on LR but I mainly need help staying on track with my plan outside of my 9–5. If you are an available tutor please let me know your availability and your rate. Thank you!

2

6 comments

  • theLSAThacker Independent Tutor
    Wednesday, Sep 30

    Hey there. Went to harvard/have been tutoring for 8 years. I've worked with tons of students on this trajectory, especially this score range, which people tend to improve on quite quickly, actually! Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904. $140/hr but I know what I'm doing lol and have a long track record of getting people into top score bands

    1
  • RomanLSAT Independent Tutor
    Sunday, Sep 27

    Scored a 178 on the LSAT, have been tutoring for over 1.5 years and would be happy to help. Currently charge 75$ per hour but I have limited availability.

    1
  • LSATmaven Independent Tutor
    Sunday, Sep 27

    Hi Elizabeth, I'd be happy to help if you are still looking. For more information, you can check out my site at www.LSATmaven.com. I have over 10 years of full-time LSAT tutoring experience, and my rate is $120 per hour, with a typical session length of 90 minutes, though I'm happy to accommodate if you prefer longer or shorter. I also have package rates available, starting at 5 sessions, with a sliding scale of increasing discounts from there.

    1
  • SCOTT_LEBO Independent Tutor
    Saturday, Sep 26

    Hi Elizabeth,

    I’d be happy to help you strengthen your Logical Reasoning performance while maximizing the impact of the study plan you already have in place. We would identify and classify the specific breakdowns behind your missed questions, whether they involve stimulus analysis, conditional reasoning, reasoning to the conclusion, anticipating the correct answer, answer-choice evaluation, or timing, etc. We would then use targeted, technique-based drills to correct them.

    We would also make sure that consistency, speed, and stamina are developing alongside accuracy, using timed sections and full practice tests to measure progress. Rather than replacing your current plan, I would help you get more out of it and modify it only where the results show that changes are needed.

    I can accommodate the schedule you described. My rate is $80 per hour, and I also offer a five-hour prepaid package for $320.

    I’d be happy to begin with a free phone consultation to discuss your preparation and determine how I can best help. Best of luck either way!

    Scott

    1
  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    Saturday, Sep 26

    Happy to help with a short Nov runway. We can do virtual evenings/weekends PT. If useful, grab a free consult here and we can talk plan, pacing, and rates: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://calendar.app.google/GUDhTTyA3i2GhHnm6&source=gmail&ust=1790533872889000&sa=E

    More on private tutoring: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/tutoring-services&source=gmail&ust=1790533872889000&sa=E

    1
  • sheffermancoaching Independent Tutor
    Saturday, Sep 26

    Hi Elizabeth! I can help and currently have availability! Feel free to book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?