User Avatar
•

Monday, Sep 28

🫣 Overwhelmed

Advice

I am a grad student-athlete hoping to get into law school (this year or the next depending on my November LSAT score). I took a practice test (timed with realistic conditions), and it was literally the hardest test I've ever taken in my life. I'm a smart student with a 4.0 for both my undergrad and grad degrees. I have no prep whatsoever in regard to the LSAT. Everything is really overwhelming for me right now, so any advice or guidance on where to even start would be greatly appreciated.

0

2 comments

  • Monday, Sep 28

    Are you already registered for November? If so, I very gently am recommending that you withdraw now and take it next year instead. The LSAT is an absolute beast, and you need more than a month to prepare for it. You can start with the 7Sage core curriculum, then the study blocks and live classes, taking a timed PT every week after the core curriculum is done. Save your sanity!

    4
  • Monday, Sep 28

    Hey there,

    To begin with I would absolutely take a step back and breath, this test is difficult for everyone when they first approach it so there is no need to stress at all. If you still have not begun preparing for the exam, then I would also consider postponing taking the LSAT until after November. It is very common for people to raise their scores by 10 or 20 points after dedicated studying so it may make sense to wait until you have studied for the test before considering taking it. I would also encourage you to take a look at some of the lessons here at 7sage if you are just beginning to study; they can be a great place to begin learning the basics and structure of the exam. Good luck!

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?