I'm struggling to close the gap between my timed and untimed scores. I'd like to study and explain my thought process to anyone who's studying. Would help with the anxiety and also help each other really solidify understanding of fundamentals to LSAT. Also, if anyone has advice on how to close the gap between timed and untimed, I'm willing to learn.
2
4 comments
I just added a timer to my drills and eventually adapted to the pressure after lots of practice. I don't think there is any other way. I scored a 170 in August and to surpass my plateau, I'm removing the timer and taking lots of time on each question to really think about the fundamentals. I'm only doing 15 or 30 minutes a day until next summer, then I will start taking lots of practice tests.
Thanks for the tip. I do find what's most helpful is really getting the fundamentals down so I can quickly and confidently get past "cookie-cutter" questions and spend a little more time on q's that take a little more brainpower. Best of luck to both of us.
I'd love to study with you
Shoot me some questions. I'd be glad to walk you through my thought processes.