This may be a long shot but I'm looking for a community where people are interested in meeting up over discord/phone/zoom to do reading drills together. I am an English major so I get really bored and unmotivated doing LSAT specific passages, plus I've burned through a lot of them already before really getting serious about the LSAT. If you're like me and get really motivated by reading, but just don't always have the time and motivation to do more reading, I would love to study together and help each other crush the LSAT. Or if reading is not really what you like, and it's helpful to have people who are motivated by the reading then that's great, too. So I am looking for a study buddy/study community where our focus is to read other supplemental material but using the same skills you'd need for RC, so looking for the main ideas, trying to read quicker, and just honing my reading strategy. I swear by this that working through reading material really helps with RC and makes you a sharper reader. I notice how much easier it is to grasp ideas in a timely manner after I've forced myself to read through hard material with someone else. This just makes studying more enjoyable and breaks up the studying. I've been doing this with another study buddy and we've used skill drills from RC Hero that have been helpful but I could really benefit from a community to do these skills together because my study buddy is taking their test soon and I am not taking my test until later (not sure when, it depends on my work schedule). I'm really hoping there is at least someone out there who is interested in this!
1

0 comments