I just got my second 160 score for the September LSAT despite managing to recently achieve a 172 on the most recent PrepTest before it.

I am missing some core fundamentals on conditional reasoning, plus the test day conditions were not in my favor. I am looking for a tutor who can help me go through my fundamentals before my third attempt during the November LSAT. I would like to go through a diagnostic session to see if we are a good fit before paying for weekly sessions. Price range $70-100! Thanks so much for considering!!

5

5 comments

  • LiaWang Independent Tutor
    6 hours ago

    Hello, I’m Lia! I scored a 180 on the LSAT and would be happy to help. I’ve been a tutor for college students since 2022, and have through this experience proven my ability to help students achieve success. Message me for more details!

    1
  • ITTutoring Independent Tutor
    5 days ago

    Hi. I'm a tutor with a fair amount of experience helping people move from the 160s to the 170s. Clearly something's going wrong if you're PTing much higher than your actuals, and I can provide insight into what might be going on. I offer potential clients a free one-hour consultation which you can book at https://www.ivorytowertutoring.com/schedule/ I don't 'paywall' any content during the evaluations--you're free to ask anything about the test, from the simplest to the most difficult concepts, beginner to advanced techniques, etc.

    1
  • theLSAThacker Independent Tutor
    Edited 6 days ago

    Hey there! Happy to connect, have been tutoring for 8 years. Shoot me a text at (563) 217 0904. Can be especially helpful with the gap between 160 and 172

    1
  • sheffermancoaching Independent Tutor
    6 days ago

    Hi! I’m able to help! If interested, you can book a free 30 minute Zoom consultation with me at www.sheffermancoaching.com :)

    0
  • MileHighLSATPrep Independent Tutor
    6 days ago

    Heya! 

    If you’re looking for a tutor, I do offer one-on-one tutoring and a free consultation where we can talk through your current score and goals. 

    You can book a free consultation using this link: https://calendar.app.google/jP9AKerjCTbprTCB8 

    More details about my approach are here if you want to check it out: https://www.milehighlsatprep.com/.

    -1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?