wow you have a lot of potential. work on the reading and you're great. the best tip I got for the RC sections is find your answer in the text. every answer will be supported by the text
Well, you're in much better shape than I am but would glad to give any knowledge I can to help you! Would appreciate RC tips from you as well. I usually do well if I digest the passage but sht the on the last passages (as per the photo) because I run out of time.
Not necessarily the goal but only way to get better is to collect more data on what I suck at, analyze them, figure how to not do them again, then apply on future PTs/real deal.
8 comments
wow you have a lot of potential. work on the reading and you're great. the best tip I got for the RC sections is find your answer in the text. every answer will be supported by the text
Thx! Good luck to both of us.
I have the opposite problem. I average -2 on RC, but I constantly score either a -4 or -5 on LR.
Well, you're in much better shape than I am but would glad to give any knowledge I can to help you! Would appreciate RC tips from you as well. I usually do well if I digest the passage but sht the on the last passages (as per the photo) because I run out of time.
HOW for rc that’s my worst section
For record keeping purposes. Always open to tips.
Are you taking a PT every day?
Not necessarily the goal but only way to get better is to collect more data on what I suck at, analyze them, figure how to not do them again, then apply on future PTs/real deal.