Had such a fun surprise at the LSAC event today β€” I got to meet Instructor Bailey in person! Of course I had to get a selfie! πŸ’ž

I actually recognized her BEFORE I even saw her because I heard her voice in the elevator and immediately thought, β€œWAIT… I know that voice!” πŸ˜‚ She genuinely talks EXACTLY the same in real life as she does in her 7Sage live lessons β€” even the β€œpurrr fect” made an appearance!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Also, she’s taller than I expected LOL. For some reason, I thought she’d be like 5’2”–5’4”! πŸ˜‚ Which is hilariously ironic because we’re actually the same height, and SO many people say that about me too LOL!

But the best part??? She told me that she had actually looked up my profile and genuinely believes I can score in the 170s. πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­ Y’ALL. I am STILL on cloud 9 right nowwwww!! πŸ’ž Hearing that from someone whose LSAT lessons I’ve spent so much time learning from was seriously such an encouraging moment.

So cool to officially meet the 7Sage instructor whose live lessons I’ve spent so much time in! πŸ’ž

#BAILEYISTHEBEST

53

7 comments

  • THE GOAT

    9
  • 2 days ago

    How does it feel to meet an LSAT celebrity you’re so lucky!

    8
  • 2 days ago

    I loveeee Bailey omggg

    5
  • 3 days ago

    I met her last year!

    5
  • Was this in Houston?! Can't believe I missed her!

    3
    Yesterday

    Yes! Downtown at the Westin Galleria! Hopefully you’ll get to meet her sometime in the future. She’s genuinely a ray of sunshine! 😊

    2
  • 2 days ago

    The RC queen!!!

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?