Hey! Do yall have tips on how to hold it together in the last section? I take the LSAT Friday and I KILL the first three sections and it’s a total collapse in the last section. I think part of it is I expect myself to collapse bc it happens every test but also that I’ve been sitting for so long (I have 1.5 time). Any tips are welcomed and appreciated!
And to all October testers, GOOD LUCK!!!
8
4 comments
Hey there,
What worked for me while studying for the LSAT was to try to mentally compartmentalize each section of the test. I often struggled with thinking about what I might have gotten right/wrong on prior sections leading me to lose focus on the last section. I was able to improve on this by just focusing on what was right in front of me. Better to think of the test as ~100 individual moments of pure focus rather than one long marathon.
Hope that helps!
During your break if you can find somewhere private and start doing squats or something, it legit wakes me up on my breaks (I also have 1.5 time)
I have chocolate on my break. Eating something (especially something sweet) helps a lot with that end game fatigue!
I know this is probably too late to mention, but I saw somewhere that with accommodations you can split the test into two days. So you could do your first two sections the first day and then finish that last section once you’re well rested. Honestly what helped for me was just telling myself I can do this. I’m sure you’ll do amazing and best of luck!!