Can anyone who is a night owl and took an early morning LSAT test tell me they didn't poop the bed??? Super nervous to take my test tomorrow. I usually wake up at 10 AM and even though I tried to fix my schedule before test day I woke up at 8, 8:30, and then 10 today.... There was NO time option for after 8 am... I was there the moment my scheduling opened too. :( Im planning on waking up at 6 am, taking an instant walk, eating a nice light breakfast, and then doing like 3 LR questions. I'm so scared about the morning being an issue I rented a hotel room just to be 30 minutes closer to the test site XD

3

2 comments

  • Think of it like having an early morning flight to your dream destination (in this case, law school lol)! The excitement will help you be awake + have a positive mindset going in. I’ve been more alert at 3am in the airport than 3pm at home😆 good luck!!!

    1
  • 2 days ago

    i usually go to bed super late and wake up super late. I also had 8am and woke up at 6am and couldnt go back to sleep so I meditated and tried to get my heart to stop freaking out, the adrenaline will keep you awake trust

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?