... not because I didn't like it, but because I LOVED it. Thank you 7sage, and thank you to the great community here. I feel like everyone's giving great advice and always supporting one another.
I just took the October lsat, honestly feeling great about it - at least way better than after the September exam. I got a fine score in September, +13 from my diagnostic back in May, thanks to 7sage. I took the October exam too because I was hoping to do better based on the range of my PT scores. Either way, I'm done taking the LSAT (unless I bombed October, in that case you'll see me back next year lol), so I will no longer be using 7sage. But I'm so glad I chose this study platform over any other, and for those of you taking the LSAT in the future, YOU GOT THIS and just know there's nothing on that test you haven't done before.
2 comments
Congratulations! You can always play our games for free :P. Who knows, maybe we'll have a thriving MMORPG universe by the time you graduate law school.
I feel the same way about 7Sage. I took my exam today and feeling pretty confident and in a best space than I was back in April when I took my first one (not studying with 7Sage before by the way). Anyways; good luck Juooper :)