User Avatar
•

yesterday

😻 Trying

October LSAT :) Good Luck

It's really easy to fall into a bitter and covetous mindset around law school admissions. I am absolutely guilty of this. I think it's understandable to fall into this mindset but I also don't think it's ideal. There will be so many people who score higher than me, have already far outscored me in fact, and that's okay. There SHOULD be fantastic lawyers in the world, this makes our society better. So as those of us taking the October test go forward I wish us all luck. We're more than our score and even if it's really hard and scary, I hope we all kick butt and achieve our dreams. I'm reminding myself of this more than anything, so I don't let covetousness give me an ulcer.

May the force be with us.

12

0 comments

Confirm action

Are you sure?