User Avatar
•

yesterday

😇

My Test

Yesterday I took my second test. The original was exactly one year ago to the day. Although I still don’t know what my new score is I do think I did significantly better than last time. Ironically, I get my results while I’m at Disneyland, so even if the score isn’t fabulous how can I be sad while on the Matterhorn?

Last time I couldn’t understand anything, I’m talking even level two difficulty for questions. This time around I was nailing level five questions🥰. I tend to be negative and never allowed myself this entire time to think about the positive just in case it blew up in my face. However, after walking out of that test yesterday, I never felt more optimistic in my life about a test.

I did sign up to take the test again in November ahead of time, just in case my score didn’t turn out to be that great from October. So I’m allowing myself a little break and then continuing to study as if the school I get is not what I wanted.

Today, however, I really am thinking I did pretty decent though, and I just wanted to share it!🥳

9

0 comments

Confirm action

Are you sure?